PROTIP: You might want to scroll down and check out what we’re in to before sending us something.
Submissions for issue 1: Open from November 13th until December 25th 2016
Submissions for issue 2: January 2nd 2017- March 25th 2017
Having said that, want to submit? Want to tell us how offended you were by a joke on our site? Want to shower the editors in praise for all their hard work? Fantastic! Any and all queries can be sent to:
If you’re going to submit, please note:
- We like short fiction and flash fiction. Anywhere from 50-3000 words.
- We’re not crazy about fan-fiction, although we love satire and parody.
- We’d like your submissions to be double-spaced in Times New Roman Font, with no indentations or strange formatting. Doc. or Doc X. format.
- Please put contact info on the first page.
- Multiple submissions are frowned upon. You can always try again if the first submission doesn’t click.
We’re aiming to publish quarterly, with our second issue going live on April 1st 2017, but we’ll see what kind of response we get, the lengths and quantity of stories, and how fast we can get through them. It might be sooner, it might be later. Stay tuned.
Payment? Are you trying to be funny already? Of course we can’t pay you! We can barely afford to take the ‘WordPress’ part out of our domain name. We ask for one-time electronic publication rights. But you get to see your name in print in an online magazine (it’s more rewarding than it sounds) and people will (probably) read your work. You’re welcome.